Cervical Cancer: The main entrance of the uterus is called the Cervix. When cells start growing in an irregular way in the cervix, it is called cervical cancer. About one in 10 women in the world gets this cancer and if it is not detected on time then it can prove to be fatal. Doctor Tina Thomas of Bangalore Apollo Cradle is telling how this can be avoided.
symptoms of cervical cancer
Often this disease goes undetected because its symptoms are very common. But there are some such symptoms, which if we look carefully, then we can know about them in time and it can be treated. Such as excessive bleeding, pain in the vagina after physical intercourse, if the discharge occurs even after the end of the period, then it can be a symptom of cervical cancer. Apart from this, there may also be severe pain while toileting. Some women lose weight rapidly and do not even feel hungry. If you have any of these symptoms, consult your doctor immediately.
protect like this
- Adolescent girls should get the HVP vaccine.
- Avoid repeated pregnancies.
- If there is pain in the lower part of the stomach ie the pelvis, then do not ignore it.
- After 30, do a Pap Simmer Test once in a year.
- If there is any problem during the period, then do not ignore it and consult a doctor at the right time.
- Avoid making connections with too many people.
- Avoid infection.
Read also: Include these 5 things in your diet for good sleep, the effect will be visible immediately
Cervical cancer treatment
Its treatment is possible like other diseases. If the disease is detected at the right time, then the treatment is done according to the situation. Apart from this, treatment is done according to the stage of cancer. In which the help of surgery and radiotherapy can be taken.