The problem of joint pain increases in most people during the winter season. (Image: shutterstock)
Home remedies for joint pain: With ageing, joint pain starts bothering some people. Some home remedies are beneficial in reducing this pain.
Home remedies for joint pain: With age, joint pain starts in most people. This is a very painful disease of old age. Due to this, the elderly have difficulty in walking, due to which many other problems occur in the body. This disease usually occurs when there is a lack of cartilage between the joints. In this the bones start rubbing with each other. Generally, people take pain killers for pain, but it can only reduce the pain for a while, but it cannot cure it. The problem of joint pain increases in most people during the winter season. Joint pain can also occur due to a missing injury sustained years ago. It can happen at any age. Since there is no allopathic medicine for joint pain, home remedies are very useful in this. Healthline According to the news, some home remedies can be beneficial in this disease. If you are also troubled by this, then try the home remedies mentioned here.
home remedies for joint pain
- Plant-based food obtained from plants has the ability to reduce joint pain. It contains antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties. This reduces inflammation, which reduces pain.
- Adding sufficient amount of turmeric in food regularly reduces joint pain. Turmeric has both anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, which eliminate the swelling formed between the joints.
- Pineapple also has the power to reduce joint pain. Bromelain compound is found in pineapple. It is an enzyme that is used to break down proteins. This enzyme has an important role in reducing joint pain.
- Soak walnut kernels in water and eat it on an empty stomach in the morning to get rid of joint pain. Arthritis can be cured by consuming almond kernels continuously for two months.
- Taking ten cloves of garlic mixed with 100 grams of water or milk can provide quick relief in joint pain.
- Lemon, orange can also reduce joint pain. Vitamin C is found in them, which strengthens the immune system. It is also beneficial for joint pain.