Dussehra Foods: The festival of Vijaydashmi is celebrated with pomp across the country. This festival symbolizes the victory of good over evil and the victory of truth over untruth. mythology
According to it, Lord Rama killed Lankapati Ravana on this day. The celebration of Vijayadashami festival started in the joy of victory over Lanka. Any happy occasion in Indian tradition
Directly related to the dishes. On the day of Vijayadashami, many types of dishes are prepared in homes. Some of these traditional dishes are such that they are definitely made on this day.
The tradition of making gilki pakodas on Dussehra festival is very old. Apart from this, many types of sweet and salty dishes are also prepared in homes. We are going to tell you about some of these recipes.
1. Gilky dumplings – Gilki ke pakodas is a traditional dish prepared on the day of Vijayadashami. The main ingredients for making this are gram flour and gilki. The dumplings are prepared by dipping Gilki in it like a normal pakoda batter.
Read also: Milk Cake Recipe: Make milk cake sweet on Dussehra, like this at home
2. Sweet Dumpling – This dish is very much liked by the children as well as the elders of the house. Wheat flour, sugar, cardamom powder are used to make it. If you want, you can also add poppy seeds to its solution.
3. Bhajiya on Onion – Onion ke bhajiya is also a very favorite dish during festival days. It is easily prepared. To make this, other ingredients are needed including gram flour, finely chopped onions.
Read also: Dhaba Style Gravy: Make Dhaba Style Gravy in this way, the taste of every vegetable will increase
4. Shrikhand – In any festival, along with spicy food, it is also necessary to have an item that dissolves sweetness in the mouth. You can try Kesari Shrikhand at home. For this, Chakka, sugar, sweet yellow color and dry fruits will be required.
5. Potatoes – Spicy Aloobad can also be tasted on Dussehra. Besan, potatoes and other spices are needed to make this. This is an easy dish to make.