Navaratri Foods: Shardiya Navratri, which is a special nine days of worship of Mata, is going to start this time from October 07. There is a tradition of fasting for nine days of Navratri (Navratri 2021). Many people fast on all these days. Fasting not only benefits spiritually, but it also makes the machinery of the body fit. During fasting, people also give up non-veg, intoxication, onion, garlic. So that the mind can get peace.
However, by fasting continuously for nine days, there is bound to be a decrease in the energy of the body. In such a situation, it becomes very important that the energy of the body remains during fasting. This time you feel energized during fasting. That’s why we are going to tell 5 special drinks. By using them, you will be able to save the energy of your body from falling. They can be easily made at home also.
Try These 5 Drinks
1. Mango Shake – The main ingredients for making mango shake are mango, milk, dry fruits and cardamom powder. They can be used to maintain the energy of the body. This drink instantly pacifies the hunger and provides energy in the right amount in the body.
Read also: Navaratri Foods: Make Crispy Sabudana Vada for fruits during fasting, here’s the recipe
2. Grapes Juice – No additional ingredients are required to prepare grape juice. Like watermelon, grapes also contain a sufficient amount of water. Drinking it prevents your body from getting dehydrated.
3. Chikoo Milk Shake – Making chikoo milkshake is also very easy. Only three ingredients are needed to make it. These are chikoo, milk and sugar. Chickpea milkshake can be a better option during fasting.
4. Pomegranate juice – Pomegranate juice is also full of energy. Like other fruit juices, pomegranate juice can also be used during fasting. To make this, pomegranate seeds, sugar are required.
Read also: Navaratri Foods: Along with Tasty, Makhana Kheer is also healthy, make this way
5. Apple Shake – Apple fruit is a very important fruit in terms of health. Apple shake is one of the most consumed drinks during fasting. It is prepared with the help of apple fruit, milk, sugar and dry fruits.