Work from home : Being work from home, people are working continuously for many hours in front of the laptop, due to which they are facing many physical problems. The most common of these is Body Stiffness. To get rid of it, here we are telling some easy tips, with the help of which you can easily do some such stretching exercises sitting in your chair, which will give you relief from it. Apart from this, if we see on social media, there are many groups or celebrity fitness trainers, who are running campaigns about maintaining posture apart from body stiffness.
Along with this, we are also giving advice on how you should sit, get up to sleep and even talk on the phone. Celebrity fitness trainer Yasmin Karachiwala recently shared many Instagram videos. In which she is constantly making people aware of how to maintain their posture while getting up and even while talking on the phone.
Here we are telling 5 tips with the help of which you will be able to reduce body stiffness.
- Maintain correct posture while sitting or working such as not too sloping or round shoulders. Keep your feet on the ground and keep it comfortable while sitting. If you are short, then rest your feet on the stool.
- Take frequent breaks whether to drink water or to make a cup of tea. Get up and walk at least once in 30-40 minutes. This will maintain blood circulation.
- Be physically active. Do simple stretches or exercises in the morning or in the middle of your work or doing your household chores on your own.
- Maintain a proper sleep schedule to ensure adequate sleep. No matter how much work you do, never ignore sleep.
- In between, do a sit-up meeting ie Scott, if it is not possible, stand near your chair every half an hour.(Disclaimer: The information and information given in this article is based on general information. Hindi news18 does not confirm the same. Before implementing these, please contact the concerned expert.)